Patient Information and Payments
An Open Door to Your Medical and Dental Home
As a medical home, we will provide quality care that is patient-centered, coordinated, and accessible.
At Your Visit
We want to get to know you and provide you with the best care. At your visit, we will ask about:
- Past medical history.
- Mental health history.
- Living situation.
- Relationship status.
- Current medications.
- Recent hospitalizations.
- Other medical providers involved in your care.
Choosing Your Doctor
It is important for you to have a primary care provider to help manage your care.
When you make an appointment, tell us who you would like to see. If you do not have a primary care provider, we can help you choose one.
If you need assistance transferring medical records from another provider, please call 605-367-8793.
What You Can Do
- Keep your appointments.
- Bring prescriptions and over-the-counter medications that you take to your appointment.
- Ask questions and tell us if you don't understand something we said.
- Take medications as directed.
- Tell us about changes in your health or well-being.
- For self-care resources to help you manage your health, go to www.livewellsiouxfalls.org.
Your Online Account
You can sign up for an online account to review your medical records and request medical records.
Please stop by our front desk, and they can assist you. You must be age 18 or older to have an online account.
After you have set up your account, you can:
- Leave a message for your provider.
- View lab results.
- View a clinical summary of your appointments.
- View your medication history.
Working With You
You are the most important part of a patient-centered medical home, and we encourage you to take an active role in your health. We will listen to your questions and feelings and treat you as a full partner in your care. We will explain your health situation and help you make the best decisions for your care.
Same-day appointments may be available. Please call 605-367-8793 to speak with a nurse.
Limited language interpreting services are available at the clinic.
Servicios de interprete estan disponibles en la clinica.